1. Preheat – Oven on Grill/Fan function to 200 degrees C
2. Finely chop garlic and push into butter.
3. Open abalone vacuum pack or skin pack, drain excess juice. Wipe off the sticky residue from the abalone meat with paper towel. Gently cross scour the abalone in 6-8mm lines.
4. Place abalone foot down on grilling rack on a baking dish and roast for 10 minutes.
5. Melt garlic butter and baste the left over abalone juice from baking dish over the abalone.
6. Serve in dish. Shave truffle over abalone, garnish and serve warm.