1. Thinly slice the abalone meat.
2. Prepare a bowl of flour. Add abalone to flour and coat.
3. Whisk egg. Add bread crumbs, salt and pepper to a bowl.
4. Add floured abalone pieces to egg and coat with bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil in frypan. Cook abalone for 1 minute on each side or until golden.
For the sauce
1. Wash and pat dry the jalapenos. Remove the seeds.
2. Roughly chop the coriander including the stems.
3. Place all ingredients into a food processor and whizz until smooth. Taste your sauce, if necessary add more salt or sugar if necessary.